- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
Although Avery, MacLeod, and McCarty showed in 1944 that nucleic acid was both necessary and sufficient for the transfer of bacterial genetic traits, protein was still suspected to be a critical component of viral heredity.
See on www.virology.ws
- PHD Comics: Acknowledgments
- Is a small artificial virus fragment the key to a Chikungunya vaccine?
- BMC Infectious Diseases | Abstract | Medical student’s attitude towards influenza vaccination
- Revision of Begomovirus taxonomy based on pairwise sequence comparisons
- The Ebola Epidemic Crystallizes the Potential of Passive Antibody Therapy for Infectious Diseases
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer