- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
“This is a concise, highly accessible introduction to medical virology, incorporating essential basic principles as well as a systematic review of viruses and viral diseases. It pays particular attention to developments in anti-viral therapy that are becoming increasingly effective in modern medicine. It is an ideal textbook for the information-overloaded student and an invaluable everyday companion for the busy professional who needs a good understanding of the current state of medical virology.
In keeping with the highly successful format of other Illustrated Colour Texts, it presents the subject as a series of succinct 2 page ‘learning units’, using a superb collection of clear illustrations and clinical photographs, concise yet comprehensive text and key point boxes to aid quick access to information and examination preparation.
So whether you are a medical student, junior doctor, medical scientist, trainee in infectious diseases or student on another allied medical course, this book is here to make your life easier! It will also provide a very solid foundation for any who plan to delve deeper into this fascinating field.”
It gives me great pelasure to be able to hype a book by colelagues from South Africa – and an eBook at that, given that it is available at a substantial discount for Kindle! I shall be downloading it soonest. Nice one, guys!
See on www.amazon.com
- Smallpox vaccine, ACAM2000: Sites and duration of viral shedding and effect of povidone iodine on scarification site shedding and immune response
- Viral Interference: The Case of Influenza Viruses
- Biostars - Bioinformatics Explained
- Fighting HIV where no-one admits it's a problem - BBC News
- Gammaherpesvirus Co-infection with Malaria Suppresses Anti-parasitic Humoral Immunity
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer