- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
Several other authors have discussed reasons why scientists should be using Twitter, including this excellent post on Deep Sea News and this post through theAmerican Geophysical Union. For a more personal opinion, Dr Jeremy Segrottgave his thoughts after he used Twitter for a three months. Scientists are realizing that social media is an important way to translate knowledge to the public when done well, and Twitter provides another avenue by which this can be accomplished.
See on blogs.plos.org
- Directed genetic modification of African horse sickness virus by reverse genetics
- Virology meets Proteomics
- PROTEOMICS - Volume 15, Issue 12 - Virology meets Proteomics FREE!
- Viral dark matter and virus-host interactions resolved from publicly available microbial genomes
- Aerosolized Ebola vaccine protects primates and elicits lung-resident T cell responses
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer