- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
Several other authors have discussed reasons why scientists should be using Twitter, including this excellent post on Deep Sea News and this post through theAmerican Geophysical Union. For a more personal opinion, Dr Jeremy Segrottgave his thoughts after he used Twitter for a three months. Scientists are realizing that social media is an important way to translate knowledge to the public when done well, and Twitter provides another avenue by which this can be accomplished.
See on blogs.plos.org
04.24.15 PHD Comics: Acknowledgments
- John Oliver calls Dr. Oz "the worst person in scrubs who has ever been on television"
- Integrating alignment-based and alignment-free sequence similarity measures for biological sequence classification
- PHD Comics: Acknowledgments
- Is a small artificial virus fragment the key to a Chikungunya vaccine?
- BMC Infectious Diseases | Abstract | Medical student’s attitude towards influenza vaccination
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer