- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
At least 51 percent of sex workers in Rwanda are infected with HIV, according to the latest report by the Rwanda Biomedical Centre (RBC).
The research was carried out in all provinces of the country at the different sex workers’ hot spots, according to Dr Sabin Nsanzimana, the coordinator of HIV and STIs Care and Treatment department.
The research was the first of its kind conducted by Rwanda Biomedical Centre, according to Dr Nsanzimana.
See on allafrica.com
- Decoding Viral Infection by Ribosome Profiling
- Ocean's hidden world of plankton revealed in 'enormous database' - BBC News
- Experimental Evolution of an RNA Virus in Wild Birds: Evidence for Host-Dependent Impacts on Population Structure and Competitive Fitness
- Influenza A Virus on Oceanic Islands: Host and Viral Diversity in Seabirds in the Western Indian Ocean
- Flu virus, measles comparison inspires vaccine design
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer