- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
At least 51 percent of sex workers in Rwanda are infected with HIV, according to the latest report by the Rwanda Biomedical Centre (RBC).
The research was carried out in all provinces of the country at the different sex workers’ hot spots, according to Dr Sabin Nsanzimana, the coordinator of HIV and STIs Care and Treatment department.
The research was the first of its kind conducted by Rwanda Biomedical Centre, according to Dr Nsanzimana.
See on allafrica.com
- Sensitive SNP Sifting With Statistics
- Detection of Pathogens and Novel Viruses Carried by New York City Rats
- Drosophila: Small fly, BIG impact - Part 1 (Why the fly?) - YouTube
- Mutation rate and genotype variation of Ebola virus from Mali case sequences
- This 17-Year-Old Has Discovered DNA Mutations That Could Combat HIV And Meningitis
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer