- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
At least 51 percent of sex workers in Rwanda are infected with HIV, according to the latest report by the Rwanda Biomedical Centre (RBC).
The research was carried out in all provinces of the country at the different sex workers’ hot spots, according to Dr Sabin Nsanzimana, the coordinator of HIV and STIs Care and Treatment department.
The research was the first of its kind conducted by Rwanda Biomedical Centre, according to Dr Nsanzimana.
See on allafrica.com
- Genome researchers raise alarm over big data
- New Treatment for Melanoma Uses a Form of the Herpes Virus
- Dengue Fever Virus is Rapidly Evolving
- U of T stands by health-studies course with anti-vaccine material
- Identification of Ebola virus microRNAs and their putative pathological function - Springer
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer