- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
At least 51 percent of sex workers in Rwanda are infected with HIV, according to the latest report by the Rwanda Biomedical Centre (RBC).
The research was carried out in all provinces of the country at the different sex workers’ hot spots, according to Dr Sabin Nsanzimana, the coordinator of HIV and STIs Care and Treatment department.
The research was the first of its kind conducted by Rwanda Biomedical Centre, according to Dr Nsanzimana.
See on allafrica.com
- Cleaning Up Ancient Human DNA for Next Generation Sequencing
- Single-cell RNA-seq transcriptome analysis of linear and circular RNAs | RNA-Seq Blog
- Genomes Tell Story of Native American Biological Origins
- Leaky Vaccines Enhance Spread of Deadlier Chicken Viruses – Phenomena: Not Exactly Rocket Science
- High containment: inside the £145M virus lab - YouTube
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer