- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
At least 51 percent of sex workers in Rwanda are infected with HIV, according to the latest report by the Rwanda Biomedical Centre (RBC).
The research was carried out in all provinces of the country at the different sex workers’ hot spots, according to Dr Sabin Nsanzimana, the coordinator of HIV and STIs Care and Treatment department.
The research was the first of its kind conducted by Rwanda Biomedical Centre, according to Dr Nsanzimana.
See on allafrica.com
- PHD Comics: Acknowledgments
- Is a small artificial virus fragment the key to a Chikungunya vaccine?
- BMC Infectious Diseases | Abstract | Medical student’s attitude towards influenza vaccination
- Revision of Begomovirus taxonomy based on pairwise sequence comparisons
- The Ebola Epidemic Crystallizes the Potential of Passive Antibody Therapy for Infectious Diseases
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer