- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
While affecting all age groups, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infections can be particularly severe in infants, who develop functionally distinct immune responses, as well as in immunocompromised individuals. The extent to which environmental, viral and host factors contribute to the pathogenesis of RSV varies considerably between infected individuals.
Also can be long term consequences for infected babies.
- Identification of Ebola virus microRNAs and their putative pathological function - Springer
- Scientists reveal structure of vesicular stomatitis virus protein
- Human antibody blocks dengue virus in mice - EurekAlert (press release)
- Developing disease-resistant poultry may be solution for multiple virus issues
- New Virus, Not EV-D68, Now Suspected in Childhood Paralysis
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer