- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
While affecting all age groups, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infections can be particularly severe in infants, who develop functionally distinct immune responses, as well as in immunocompromised individuals. The extent to which environmental, viral and host factors contribute to the pathogenesis of RSV varies considerably between infected individuals.
Also can be long term consequences for infected babies.
- HIV Worldwide 1990-2013 | IHME Viz Hub
- New insights into the role of ticks in African swine fever epidemiology. - PubMed - NCBI
- Dreaming of success in an age of diminished possibility
- A novel gemycircularvirus in an unexplained case of child encephalitis
- Not Even Scientists Can Easily Explain P-values
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer