- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
While affecting all age groups, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infections can be particularly severe in infants, who develop functionally distinct immune responses, as well as in immunocompromised individuals. The extent to which environmental, viral and host factors contribute to the pathogenesis of RSV varies considerably between infected individuals.
Also can be long term consequences for infected babies.
- PHD Comics: Acknowledgments
- Is a small artificial virus fragment the key to a Chikungunya vaccine?
- BMC Infectious Diseases | Abstract | Medical student’s attitude towards influenza vaccination
- Revision of Begomovirus taxonomy based on pairwise sequence comparisons
- The Ebola Epidemic Crystallizes the Potential of Passive Antibody Therapy for Infectious Diseases
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer