- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
While affecting all age groups, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infections can be particularly severe in infants, who develop functionally distinct immune responses, as well as in immunocompromised individuals. The extent to which environmental, viral and host factors contribute to the pathogenesis of RSV varies considerably between infected individuals.
Also can be long term consequences for infected babies.
- Decoding Viral Infection by Ribosome Profiling
- Ocean's hidden world of plankton revealed in 'enormous database' - BBC News
- Experimental Evolution of an RNA Virus in Wild Birds: Evidence for Host-Dependent Impacts on Population Structure and Competitive Fitness
- Influenza A Virus on Oceanic Islands: Host and Viral Diversity in Seabirds in the Western Indian Ocean
- Flu virus, measles comparison inspires vaccine design
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer