- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
I haven’t looked at this book beyond the ToC and preview availabe on this page, but it looks like it might be of interest to plant biologists It’s a “textbook and lab manual” – here’s what the publisher says:
“Genome Science is a textbook and laboratory manual for advanced secondary and post-secondary education. It combines approachable narrative with extensively tested lab exercises that illustrate key concepts of genome biology in humans, invertebrates, and plants.
Eighteen labs, organized into four chapters, engage students with both bioinformatics exercises and in vitro experiments. Each chapter also includes an extensive introduction that provides an historical and conceptual framework. This modular structure offers many options for enhancing existing courses, starting new courses, or supporting student research projects. The book is complete with advice for instructors, laboratory planning guidelines, recipes for solutions, and answers to student questions.”
All that for only $55!
See on www.cshlpress.org
- Prophylactic and postexposure efficacy of a potent human monoclonal antibody against MERS coronavirus
- Cleaning Up Ancient Human DNA for Next Generation Sequencing
- Single-cell RNA-seq transcriptome analysis of linear and circular RNAs | RNA-Seq Blog
- Genomes Tell Story of Native American Biological Origins
- Leaky Vaccines Enhance Spread of Deadlier Chicken Viruses – Phenomena: Not Exactly Rocket Science
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer