- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
I haven’t looked at this book beyond the ToC and preview availabe on this page, but it looks like it might be of interest to plant biologists It’s a “textbook and lab manual” – here’s what the publisher says:
“Genome Science is a textbook and laboratory manual for advanced secondary and post-secondary education. It combines approachable narrative with extensively tested lab exercises that illustrate key concepts of genome biology in humans, invertebrates, and plants.
Eighteen labs, organized into four chapters, engage students with both bioinformatics exercises and in vitro experiments. Each chapter also includes an extensive introduction that provides an historical and conceptual framework. This modular structure offers many options for enhancing existing courses, starting new courses, or supporting student research projects. The book is complete with advice for instructors, laboratory planning guidelines, recipes for solutions, and answers to student questions.”
All that for only $55!
See on www.cshlpress.org
11.24.15 NCBI NOW Oct. 2015 – YouTube
- Not Even Scientists Can Easily Explain P-values
- NCBI NOW Oct. 2015 - YouTube
- Automatic Prediction of Protein 3D Structures by Probabilistic Multi-template Homology Modeling
- BMC Bioinformatics | Full text | MSAIndelFR: a scheme for multiple protein sequence alignment using information on indel flanking regions
- Genomic Pathogen Typing Using Solid-State Nanopores
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer