- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
I haven’t looked at this book beyond the ToC and preview availabe on this page, but it looks like it might be of interest to plant biologists It’s a “textbook and lab manual” – here’s what the publisher says:
“Genome Science is a textbook and laboratory manual for advanced secondary and post-secondary education. It combines approachable narrative with extensively tested lab exercises that illustrate key concepts of genome biology in humans, invertebrates, and plants.
Eighteen labs, organized into four chapters, engage students with both bioinformatics exercises and in vitro experiments. Each chapter also includes an extensive introduction that provides an historical and conceptual framework. This modular structure offers many options for enhancing existing courses, starting new courses, or supporting student research projects. The book is complete with advice for instructors, laboratory planning guidelines, recipes for solutions, and answers to student questions.”
All that for only $55!
See on www.cshlpress.org
- APOBEC3B: Pathological consequences of an innate immune DNA mutator Burns MB, Leonard B, Harris RS - Biomed J
- To prevent the next Ebola, scientists try to catch new viruses before they break out
- Friendly Viruses Protect Us Against Bacteria
- Near-atomic cryo-EM structure of the helical measles virus nucleocapsid - Science
- Mutational and fitness landscapes of an RNA virus revealed through population sequencing : Nature
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer