- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
1– Herpes viruses are old. They are ooooooold. Like, hundreds of millions of years old. Specifically, about 400 million years old. 2– Herpes viruses are everywhere. Fish, reptiles, birds, cows, humans, everywhere. And there are lots of different kinds that humans have to deal with– CMV, EBV, HHV-8, VZV, HSV… 3– And, though herpes viruses should…
If herpes is that old, then what does that tell us about the other Large DNA viruses?
- The Benefits of No-Tech Note Taking
- Plant scientist says Panama disease could be 'slow death' for Cavendish banana industry
- The Right Chemistry: Why would anyone think a homeopathic remedy would help with ADHD?
- BMC Genomics | Abstract | RNASeqBrowser: A genome browser for simultaneous visualization of raw strand specific RNAseq reads and UCSC genome browser custom tracks
- Pakistan: Over 450 parents held for refusing polio drops
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer