- Virology.ca Tools
- Virus Wiki
Getting an accurate genome sequence requires that you collect the data at least twice argue Robasky, Lewis, and Church in their recent opinion piece in Nat. Rev. Genetics . The DNA sequencing world kicked off 2014 with an audacious start.
See on scienceblogs.com
04.24.15 PHD Comics: Acknowledgments
- John Oliver calls Dr. Oz "the worst person in scrubs who has ever been on television"
- Integrating alignment-based and alignment-free sequence similarity measures for biological sequence classification
- PHD Comics: Acknowledgments
- Is a small artificial virus fragment the key to a Chikungunya vaccine?
- BMC Infectious Diseases | Abstract | Medical student’s attitude towards influenza vaccination
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
View more maps in the Visitor Map Viewer